Body Builders Paint & Body
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Unlike some body shops that are just another corporate franchise, we are a local family run business. We are your friends and neighbors, where the boss is available for any of your concerns. But just because we’re local doesn’t mean we’re yokels. With I-CAR Gold Class certification and the latest equipment and training, we provide superior corrective repairs.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors: To provide quality automotive repairs and friendly customer service. Our commitment to excellence shows in our guarantee. Body Builders guarantees the work we provides for as long as you own the vehicle
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my vehicle look and drive the same after it has been repaired following a crash?
- Yes, if the proper parts are used and the repair work is professionally done, the vehicle should perform the same as before the crash.
- Will my paint match?
- That will depend on the age of the paint that is on the vehicle before the damage. In some cases, substantially older paint already on the vehicle may look a little different than new paint. A solution is to paint the entire vehicle. Check with your insurance company to see if they will participate in the painting of the non-damaged part of your car or truck.
- What is the first thing I should do after a crash?
- Always call law enforcement first if there has been any type of property damage. Then call your insurance company
- With gas prices so high, what can I do to get the best mileage from my car or truck?
- Keep your vehicle tuned up.
- Maintain proper tire pressure.
- Use gas saving motor oil.
- Drive less by combining trips.
- Close windows at highway speed to reduce drag.
- Keep your vehicle properly aligned.
- Don’t exceed the speed limit.
- Avoid jackrabbit starts.
- Who chooses where I am to have my vehicle repaired, me or my insurance company?
- Florida law give you total control over the decision as to where you will have repairs made to your vehicle. Insurance companies may recommend their favorites, but the final decision is yours.